Friday, January 29, 2010

January

Well this is my post for January..haha..I said I was going to update more often but so far I'm failing at that. Well so far this year has been a pretty good one. Brea is starting to repeat words we say, or try to anyway, and Christa has wore panties for 4 days in a row with only one accident! Oh and we can't forget about Charlemagne getting thrown out of his game this past Tuesday..

First of all Brea~She grows everyday we see her. When we say something she will repeat it. I asked her tonight what her name was and she said "Christa" but of course it wasn't that plain. She also says "I love you" or tries to anyway. haha.

Next is Christa~One morning I went in her room and saw her soaking wet pull up in the floor and her sleeping in her panties. That morning she refused to put on pull ups so I told her if she goes to the bathroom she can wear her princess panties. Well she went and all day long she wore her panties. She never had an accident! The next day I found her the same way so we went the 2nd day with panties on. But that night she ended up peeing in them while she was on her way to the bathroom...poor thing...she was trying..well she ended up wearing panties a couple of more days with no problem but all of a sudden she wanted to wear her pull ups again and not her panties. Its like she goes through stages with her panties...

We also took Christa to see the asthma doctor because the babysitter said she sleep walks and through my research sleepwalking is associated with nighttime asthma and restless sleeping. Ever since Christa has had pneumonia she has had this real deap cough that she cannot get rid of..and if you know her a little bit, she does not sleep at night. She may go to sleep at 12 and wake up at 3 then go back to sleep and wake up at 7...she's just like her daddy in that department..haha..well the doc ended up saying she's to young to diagnose with asthma but he will probably be seeing her in the next 3 years because Charlemagne has family with it. He also said she does have a little swelling in her tonsils and adnoids which he don't consider taking them out until about 5...

It is hard to believe Christa is going to be 3 next weekend!!! Where does time go??

Next Charlemagne~getting kicked out of the game. He said it wasn't his fault. The refs were some terrible ones. Just to start off the first half foul situation was 10-2...guess who was 10?? I didn't not get to go to the game because it was far and plus I had this training I had to go to after work. After the 1st T was called on him he said he got his chair and pulled it up to the end line but staying in the coaching box and he other ref, the one he was not talking to, came and gave him another T with that one ejected him. The ref's write up said that he refused to leave the court..I think this is the 2nd time he has gotten thrown out of a game. One was when he was coaching middle school and this one.

Last but not least Me~Something came good out of Christa's doc visit. I made me an appt to get an allergy test done. If you know me I am miserable in the spring time...around april and may...I usually sleep with a cold rag on my eyes and cannot wear my contacts for about 2 months. well hopefully I can get something done about it this year and get it fixed...I'm real excited about that...

I will hopefully be posting another blog next weekend after Christa's bday party and pictures so stay tuned. I hope all is well with everyone else!

In the meantime...blog you later!

No comments: