Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I know its been a while since I have written..Sorry about that. Not much has been going on though. Just keeping the girls and volleyball..We placed 3rd in our region play and now we are going to sectionals to determine who will playing in the final four! We are hosting that so I am excited to watch the teams that will be moving on. Anyways, the girls are good. We carved out pumpkin tonight. Christa got to actually help and she knew what was going on this year. Last year when we did she was only 7months old. It was real exciting to watch her.
She started drawing on one side while Charlemagne drew the face on the other. After we cut the top off they cleaned it out. Charlemagne does not put his hand in it so Christa wouldn't either. They cheated and got a spoon to do it. That used to be the most exciting part, putting your hand in and feeling it all slimy and stuff. But Christa finally started playing with the seeds and that was about all the touching she was going to do. I couldn't get a good picture of her with the pumpkin when we got done because she wasn't interested. So I did the best I could. I have added some pictures of her during this exciting time in her life:)
Helping Daddy draw the face

Helping clean out the pumpkin

After Charlemagne got the stuff out of the pumpkin, she picked the seeds out

This is what Brea did the whole time


I don't know if you can see but her face lit up when we put the candle in the pumpkin...

You can see more pictures on our web site: www.thegibbonsfamily.myphotoalbum.com

No comments: