Friday, March 13, 2009

Just One of those Lazy days...

I know it has been a while since I posted last. There really hasn't been much going on. Brea is crawling all over the place and Christa is just being herself. Charlemagne is out of school this week for intercession so he has been home too. The only thing new is that I painted Christa's room. We painted it pink and tan..It really looks good! I am going to have to take pictures with my camera and post them.
We are in Montgomery right now just visiting Charlemagne's family. We haven't been doing anything while we have been here just sitting around. I have been trying to do some school work. I think this teacher I have for this class just gives us busy work. We have to look up a total of 70 resources in all (as a team, with 4 members in a team). Let me just tell you, there are only a limited amount of resources until they start to all say the same thing. It is crazy and I am so ready to get this assignment over with! Well I just wanted to stop by and post a little something. I need to go get Brea now.She's trying to put something in her mouth and only God knows what it is:) So until next time!!

No comments: