Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What's the deal with Twitter???

I always hear about Twitter on the tv and radio. So I signed up to see what it was all about....Well I'm still trying to figure it out. All you are doing is letting people know what you are up to. I always hear celebs having it so I added the Kardashian sisters as someone I am following. (I love their show!) I don't get on their everyday but I watched the Tyra show one day and there were real addicts on there when it comes to Twitter (or tweetting as they call it). Anyways, so now I am a member as well as a couple of my cousins. If you have it let me know..or follow me..I really don't update it very often because I always forget about it, unless I get an e-mail message about it. Just search Tanya Gibbons...hope to see you soon!!!

No comments: