Saturday, July 25, 2009

Life is moving so fast!!

It has been a while since I have written last. There has been so much going on and I'm going to try to remember everything...

First I have been to Phoenix and Vegas and back home. Me and my neighbor, Stacey, had a good time..Of course didn't win any big bucks but enjoyed ourselves. While we were in Phoenix we met up with a friend of mine from college. What are the chances of a friend I went to college with was from the same town we stayed in...

Brea is walking all over the place. She stayed with her grandparents in Montgomery for a week while I was gone. When I got back it seems like they grew up so fast! She walks so fast and has become such a happy baby..I think it is because she can actually move around herself without us holding her. Just in the past couple of days she has also cut 2 teeth. One of them is on top and the other is on bottom. She will then have 1 on top and 3 on bottom (all in a row) She will be turning 1 in a couple of weeks. How time flies by so fast! I am planning the party. I think we are going to have a lady bug party just because we found this cute lady bug outfit...we will have cupcakes that look like little ladybugs and maybe a water slip n slide outside.
Also today Brea had her first major accident today. She was standing in the rocking chair and I think what happened was Christa pulled her legs out from under her and she hit her head on the back of the chair. She got a bump and bruise right in the middle of her forehead...

Christa is starting to talk in sentences. She told me one day "I want shoes off" This is the first sentence I have ever heard her say. She is growing so fast always taking care of her sister..She also saw a cat today and called a "meow". I had to try and explain to her that it says meow...She is to funny and says the funniest things every day....

Charlemagne is about to be back in school. Teachers have to go back Tuesday and the kids the following Wed. So of course my full time job is about to start, being a stay at home mom...haha..It will be a lot of fun this year because the girls are older and I can get out and do more with them...

Anyways, I will try and post some pics later..Hope all is well with everyone..And take care!!

No comments: