Wednesday, July 8, 2009

HAPPY 4TH~a picture blog

I know this is late but we just got home yesterday. We left for Montgomery for the weekend and came back Sunday. Since Charlemagne had his basketball camp on Monday & Tuesday we just stayed with his aunt in Atlanta...


Our 4th was great! Spending time with family is always fun...The girls stayed with their aunt, uncle and grandparents and we came back without them. It is so quiet right now around this house is scary but its nice to get a break..haha...This is my first break away from Brea. I really miss them but it is fun to hang with Charlemagne by ourselves again...




Here are some of Christa's new friends we spent the 4th with...








Brea was so happy to stand on this box...Her face is priceless!!! That is not her gums on the top of her mouth either...its her throat! I had to zoom in because it looked funny...



Christa & cousin, Chelsea, is playing in the sprinklers. We just blew this pool up and by the evening it was flat again. We think it had a hole in it... but they had fun sliding on it anyway...



I just had to put this picture on here! I of course cut me out and enlarged Bre...Her eyes are beautiful in the picture..and her little hand behind her head looks like she was leaning on it...



Christa & Chelsea playing in the pool over at a friend's house...









the 3 cousins (minus Bre)

Chelsea (3 years old)
Christa (2 years old)
Austin (8 months old)





These are just a few pictures I thought was cute from last month that I had on my camera and never took off....


Christa's gym friend Brandon..They were born 2 weeks apart..His daddy is the assistant bball coach...





This is what Christa got into one morning before we left for Montgomery...And this isn't the first time!














So until after my trip to phoenix and vegas.....take care

3 comments:

Brysmommy, Kenswifey said...

Very cute pictures!!!

Kiera said...

Love the pictures they are so good! You're girls are precious!!!

Heather said...

Love the pics! Hope ur enjoying your trip!! :)