Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Just an update

I just wanted to update everyone on what is going on..Our Internet right now is not working so I haven't been able to put pics up of Brea's birthday yet. I did put them on the shutterfly account. Just click here to view them. BREA'S BDAY PICS

Something new is that I found me a job. It is a pretty good on so far. I started last Thursday, so tomorrow will be one week to the day. It is a paraprofessional position at an alternative school. The kids are real rude but they do listen if you threaten to write them up or take them to the office. They also make them do push up and squats if they misbehave. I have gotten to know some of the kids and really talk to them about what they like to do and stuff like that. It seems like the hardest part is getting along with other teachers when you are a parapro than the students. I am just so ready to get my own classroom!

As well as working at the school I am also still coaching. We had our first game last night. They did ok and it was a real exciting game. We have many more to go so hopefully we will get better.

While I have been going back to work the girls have been going to a babysitter. She actually was a pre school teacher for many years. She keeps one other girl who is Brea's age and used to run an in home child care. The girls love her! Christa has been doing really good but yesterday and today she had to go to time out for her first time. The reason was being mean to Brea...imagine that..haha...

Well I am at the gym writing this and I'm ready to go home. I will hopefully get the Internet back on by next month. So until then, have a wonderful one!!!!

No comments: