Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!

Hopefully this will be a start to many more posts more often. I got my Christmas present early...Charlemagne got me a notebook from verizon!! I am really enjoying it too. This is just a quick post to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! I hope yall are done with Christmas shopping and don't get caught up in the mad last minute traffic at the malls/stores. I just got done finishing getting the last of the stocking stuffers for the girls. This is going to be a really good Christmas for them. They are old enough to open presents and know what they are. Santa got Christa a bike...We can not wait to see her face when she sees it. Every time we go into wal mart she wants to see the bikes. I am still trying to find out what to get Charlemagne...I know that bad considering Christmas is only 2 days away...

My parents and grandmother is coming in on Thursday and leaving Saturday. I am excited to have them here. This is the first time they will be seeing "santa" on christmas morning.

I will hopefully post some pics after christmas is over. have a great one and i will post something soon!!

No comments: