Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just a couple of pics...

Just thought I would share a couple of pics I took with my phone the past two days..

Brea is sitting up!! I can't believe it!! She of course falls a little after, but she is getting better. She is also getting on all fours trying to crawl..This is a real good picture of her (I think..)
Then you have our crazy one of the house. I thought she was being awful quiet so I checked on her. Found her sitting in the floor marking all over her face and arms...Check her out!!
And what's funny about it, she was sitting right beside me...I was sitting at the computer and she wanted to "daw" (draw). So I gave her some paper and she got some dry erase markers. Well I was so wrapped up in getting my student teaching letter together I looked down and there she was....But you gotta love her...
Oh!!! I have to tell you this one...!
Every night we put Christa to bed..Well she stays and goes to sleep but by the time we go to bed she usually wakes up. Last night we were laying in bed and Christa kept coming in there trying to get in bed with us. Well after a couple of failed attempts she came in there (which was the last time). I looked down from the bed and she had her baby doll in hand and looking up at me with the saddest face!! She was even pouting her lip...So cute and hilarious!!! I couldn't do anything but laugh and get Charlemagne to look at her..While I was laughing and he was smiling while getting on to her she had the most serious look on her face (still with the lip pouting). It was so funny!!!! It's one of them moments you just had to of been there to get the whole feeling....

No comments: