Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving. Our thanksgiving started when Brea went with her Grandma and Papa to Alabama (I was thankful to get a little break:) They came and got her on a Saturday. We left for Montgomery the following Thursday (Thanksgiving Day). We had wonderful food and a great time! We didn't do much after we ate or the next day. Just layed around and watched basketball.
Grandma Julia feeding Christa

Christa and Chelsea doing wordsearch books.

We did go to Chuck E Cheese so the lil ones could play. Christa had a blast! When Chuck E came out to greet the kids, Christa ran..It was so funny..I don't know what she is going to do with the Santa Clause this year. I have never see the look on her face before. She was terrified!

Chelsea and Christa at Chuck E Cheese

We came home Saturday because Charlemagne had his first ball game. They won that one. Needless to say it was a long day that day and we were all wore out!

Sunday we went to church and spent the rest of the day with one of our friends, Wanda. She is such a good person and sort of took the girls in. We played Christmas music and hung out by the tree. I posted a video of Christa dancing with Brea. She just grabbed her and started dancing, and what's so funny, Brea liked it.

I hope you can tell and that its not to dark. You can hear Brea in the background..

So Monday rolled around and Charlemagne is back at work and I am back at home with the girls. We got my kitchen painted RED. It looks so good! And thanks again, Wanda, for the help..(I told you she was such a good friend:) You can kind of see my walls in the next picture of Christa.
I also stayed up till 2 in the morning trying to finish my paper I procrastinated on it. BUT, it is done and so is the class. I am so relieved to finish this class and start a new one! I have a 2 week break and then start my next one. When I started this Masters degree I doubted myself, and now I am 3 classes away from finishing. It really has gone by so fast. I am trying to get a position next year so I don't have to student teach. If that don't work out then I will student teach in August for 12 weeks and be done with my degree! I'm so ready!

And then we come to today (Tuesday). I tried to feed Brea some cereal today. She did ok. I think she only swallowed one spoon, the rest she spit out. But I remember with christa it just takes time. I also kept one of my friend's girls, Kiera. We took all of the girls
to the Christmas parade here.
Brea after we fed her..She is growing up to fast!!
Kiera and Christa eating lunch

Christa has taken over Brea's toys..She wouldn't play with them when she was small enough to. I just had to put this picture up.

Anyway, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Christmas will be here before we know it. I can't wait. Christa is going to have so much fun this year.

My plans for Christmas (so far):
--I think my Grandmother is going to come in a couple of weeks and stay with us for a week and then my mom, dad, and hopefully brother and fam will come the following weekend to have our Christmas.
--Charlemagne's family is coming to have Christmas with us the week of Christmas.
--When Christmas comes around it is time for the Sweet South Basketball Tournament. We have 32 teams from all around and out of state to come and play. It is 3 days of great basketball! We are so busy with that we are wore out every night. But it is fun to put it together.
--The last day of the tourny is New Years. So we will be spending that at home.

Christmas time is so busy for everyone. We are Thankful for everything in our lives and then Christmas we get to spend time with family again. It s the best time of year!!

I've rambled on enough so until Next time....
Oh! I also posted the rest of the pictures on our web site...
ENJOY!!

No comments: