Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas cont...






Can you believe Christmas has come and gone already?? I can't. Well I hope everyone had a good one and didn't blink to fast..b/c it did go by fast! We had a real good one. As I mentioned in my last post, we had Christmas with my family. Charlemagne's parents came up Christmas Eve and brought Austin..We got to spend it with them. We woke up the next morning and Santa came. I think Christa was in Heaven when she saw all the toys! She was so much fun this year! Here are a few pictures of that morning.

















That evening Morgan and Farah came and we all packed up and went to Augusta to have Christmas dinner with Grandma Julia..We had fun there to. We ended up coming back that night and just laying around the next day while we watched Christa play with all her new toys.
OHHH..One more thing. Christa has never really been the child to just sit and watch tv. BUT we found a movie she loves and will watch it over and over. Its the Polar Express. Thank goodness its a movie that I like as well and knew every word to now:)
You can also find these pictures on our new web site..... http://lifeofagibbons.shutterfly.com/
I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!! Love you!!

No comments: